Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Community News and Announcements
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Scam Alert - Roseline Luckcas is a Scammer

Community News and Announcements Thread, Scam Alert - Roseline Luckcas is a Scammer in Mabuhay City General Forums; Someone claimed to be Miss Roseline Luckcas has been sending thousands of scam emails to our members asking them to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Scam Alert - Roseline Luckcas is a Scammer

Someone claimed to be Miss Roseline Luckcas has been sending thousands of scam emails to our members asking them to reply to roseline_luckcas@yahoo.co.uk

Mabuhay City has banned this individual but this person keeps coming back to register under different emails and names to continue to scam our members.

The names this person used at MabuhayCity.com include but may not be limitted to, charity, phina, babykiss and baby etc.

Please beware and ignore this person's email and report to us if you received similar suspicious emails.

Here's one of the emails this individual sent:

(roseline_luckcas@yahoo.co.uk)
My name is Miss Roseline Luckcas i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (roseline_luckcas@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

God bless you and protect you for me.

Miss Roseline
(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

You Can Contact me on (roseline_luckcas@yahoo.co.uk)

MabuhayCity.com
Administrator
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 07-04-2008, 07:34 PM

nakatanggap din po ako ng ganitong message mga 1 week ago,nag e-mail po ako sa kanya pero wala nmn daw pong e- mail add na ganona.salamat po sa warning.more power po!!
Old 07-04-2008, 07:43 PM

Recipes: 2

I received three scams..and definitely she's one of them or all of them but one person...
check below the letter

Hello,

Please,I am sending you special greetings and i know this mail may get to you as a surprised,though i have gone through your profile,and i am very interested in meeting you,i would like to correspond with you and i benefit from the occasion to wish you my best wishes for the year 2008.If that sound to you well,please feel free to send me mail through my private email address for me to tell you more about myself because there is much about me that is not in my profil.Please agree to write me with my private email address which is:

Email: mrselsajaime@yahoo.com

Email: mrselsajaime(at)yahoo(dot)com

Yours sincerely,
Elsa.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:32 PM

Default Scam

Thank you for your alert. I have received email from phina, phina6@yahoo.com & kamah, kamahromeo90@yahoo.com and also from babykiss which i think are all scam. Thanks & More power.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:38 PM

Default My Reply Letter To Scammer!

Phina,

On moments that my life is beset with problems, difficulties and hard times for deciding, I always recourse to prayer that now it's becoming clear to me certain phenomenon and signs of warnings have been manifested through meditation and dreams, to mean I should speak also of these;

1. I have noticed the discrepancies of things about you, that a sudden whisper, perhaps, by my guardian angel - misleading personal information.

2. There's a certainty that I saw in my dream you are not actually in crisis since on the past three (3) days I made a comparison of life situation - a creation of mind struggle.

3. Secured place such like refugee's camp need not to worry about because those who are managing such, especially Rev. Fathers as you have informed me, won't allow anyone to be hurt and they know international law regarding the operation and protection of those who have been cared of at the camp - a scenarios of secret life either.

4. Considering the fact you are looking for foreign partner and you are madly in-love with me is not a valid reason to instantly give trust and transfer a huge amount of money on my behalf, it's ridiculous to think - a temptation for me to be greedy of earthly treasures.

5. Against my will I have been told in my dream not to act while on the state of doubt recalling back my unforgettable experience of "realizing that I have been tricked sometimes after I put all my trust" - meditation for proper guidance must be sought first in prayer before one must decide even if it takes two years of more.

6. Moments of truth allow my heart to do justice and righteousness on occasion I have seen it at the right time, but at this moment even if I try to see the urgency of your request there's always coming whisper to my mind that I should not, that I have to go through deep thinking of my actions - an angelic whisper and guidance from above.

7. My good intention of posting profile on internet is not to look for a partner in life, but only be friends to someone across the globe, so, that means I am not the man you are looking for and I should now reject your offer to be my partner in life – “Love has to gain maturity on the course of time and should not be given instantly, Rev. Fathers know that, I hope”.

8. Even if you told me you've been fasting and praying for 7 days after you saw my good name, but it so happened that only a day after I posted my profile that you started sending me email, how come it happened that way?, and unlike you I never easily put trust on someone I don't know yet even if in my prayers I saw him/her. I still go through a series of contemplation. And now you are asking for Air ticket to come to me, that I recalled similar experience of my bestfriend, I am sorry to tell you this but maybe it could help me at this time - A wisdom of old times.

"Marvelous things will be witnessed by those who really trust the Lord, the Almighty God, and He will not allow someone who believe in Him to suffer the pit of destruction".

If you really trust the Lord, I am sure, He will help you out from the misery of life and He will send somebody other than me who is more capable and ready to take you as partner in life. Thanks for the trust and love. I am only becoming true to myself. And I hope you will be enlightened also by my reflections and answered prayers.

I am your Bro. Bestfriend!

POSTED ABOVE IS MY REPLY LETTER TO THE ONE NAMED PHINA MENDY WHO, ACCORDING TO HER EMAIL, IS WILLING TO TRANSFER USD 5.6 MILLION ON MY ACCOUNT TO BE HER FOREIGN PARTNER. IN MY LETTER I MADE IT POSSIBLE TO COMPOSE A MESSAGE "IT SCAM ME" (take note the first letter of each numbered paragraph).

OTHER EMAILS CAME ALSO FROM ROSELINE LUCKCAS OFFERING USD 3.7 MILLION AND THERE WAS STILL ONE I'VE ALREADY FORGOT THE NAME BUT I RECALL BABYKISS WITH SAME MESSAGES ASKING FOR HELP AND OFFERING HUGE AMOUNT.

MAY IT HELP YOU ALSO MEDITATE ON HOW TO FIND TRUE FRIENDS AND LOVERS ON INTERNET.

"Man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of God".

Thanks and God Bless us all!

I am your Bro. Bestfriend!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:29 PM

Default Bad Mouth At Chat Room

SIZZLING, little Bad Mouth at the Chat Room

Profile URL
Overseas Filipino Worker Social Networking and Forum Community, Live Radios
Old 02-23-2012, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Scam Alert - Roseline Luckcas is a Scammer

What's the alert?
Old 03-26-2013, 03:55 PM

Hello Guys.

I am New Here From Overseas Immigration Consultant.

Thanks.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Kamotecue

Forum Photo Gallery:
Comments:

thanks for posting this, though hindi naman kapanipaniwala kung sino man ang willing magbigay nalang ng pera basta basta
Old 08-30-2014, 11:02 AM

I really like this style, I hope you can love me.

moncler
cheap moncler
moncler jacke
OFW Community