Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Community News and Announcements
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to Unblock MabuhayCity.com in UAE

Community News and Announcements Thread, How to Unblock MabuhayCity.com in UAE in Mabuhay City General Forums; Solution 1: Go to http://www.hotspotshield.com/ and download and install the program found on the website; Solution 2: A MabuhayCity member ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Exclamation How to Unblock MabuhayCity.com in UAE

Solution 1:
Go to http://www.hotspotshield.com/ and download and install the program found on the website;

Solution 2:

A MabuhayCity member posted following solution in our OFW Forum. It's been proven working by a few UAE members.

Member mabuhay says:

This workaround can not only unblock MabuhayCity.com, but also other blocked sites in UAE and other countries, or in your office.

Please follow this instruction(Please note it works with IE browser only):

1. Download this file at:
http://www.wujie.net/downloads/ultrasurf/u.zip
2. Extract the downloaded zip file to get the u.exe program
3. Close your IE browser if it is open
4. Double click u.exe to launch the program, and you will see a small Ultra Surf 8.9 window pops up. At the bottom of the program window you should see 'Status: Successfully Connected to Server!'
5. At the same time, you should see your IE browser launched automatically by this program(if not launch your IE browser manually).
6. You will see some Chinese characters on the IE browser. Ignore them, and just enter mabuhaycity.com in the IE browser Address field as you would normally do. And you should be able to connect mabuhaycity.com
This would allow you to connect other blocked sites in UAE as well, or even access the sites blocked by your company.

This program will temporarily change your IE browser's proxy setting so that you could access the blocked websites through the new proxy this program adds. When you exit the program and close your IE, your temporary setting will be removed.

Please note there are other ways to open the blocked sites. This solution is just one of them.

Disclaimer: MabuhayCity.com is not the developer or distributor of this program and users of this program should use it at his or her own discretion
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 07-08-2008, 08:07 PM

Smile

Dear Fellow members,
Hello!

Try also this website: "http://www.unblockcity.org/"
Just type "http://www.mabuhaycity.com" in the URL: [____ and click Unblockcity.org Anonymize!!
Subok lang, baka pumwede..
Pano pala mababasa ng mga nasa UAE 'to kung nakablock sila? help pls.!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos View Post
Dear Fellow members,
Hello!

Try also this website: "http://www.unblockcity.org/"
Just type "http://www.mabuhaycity.com" in the URL: [____ and click Unblockcity.org Anonymize!!
Subok lang, baka pumwede..
Pano pala mababasa ng mga nasa UAE 'to kung nakablock sila? help pls.!
Hello Mos,

We are requesting all members to make or do an "Email-Brigade"!..(or commonly called "Chain Email Message" This is where you send what you think would be the solution and email it to your friends whoever they are and place a similar subject like: "HOW TO UNBLOCK FILTERED SITES" ETC.
By doing this we are making a chain of message until it reaches users from UAE or any part of the world where sites are monitored and filtered.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:13 AM

Default HI Klaudia

I am Fritz by the way base in BKK, well as you can see in the post reply that I made for REnee, I am not accusing reneegado for a money making scheme, but if you can follow my post with him, it seems the reply he is making is somehow preempting to be into such scheme whatever, nevertheless, if it is not into money making scheme as you just said you don't loose anything, however if it is, then it will affect the entire network somehow and it will also be demoralizing to everybody. I will be definitely into this matter, and much the more religiously follow every inch of the information of this, and if I could dig further I will surely post it here.

Actually to be frank with you I am seriously thinking the proposal, that's why I even ask him to meet him personally back in the phil, but you see his latest reply he said it seems I am not for this project, then the more it gave doubts of his proposal....but as it is written ... be vigilant!!!!!! lets all be, because we all passed to struggle, hardship and feeling of loneliness leaving our family to earn decent income for them, and will just suddenly be gone away because of such sweet talking, manipulative people....I hope not...............

Thank you,
Old 08-19-2008, 04:30 PM

Smile Greetings!

Greetings from Oman! A wonderful place in the Middle East. The only place where you can find cleanliness and peacefulness. I am happy working in this country and I'm glad to share it with you.
Helen
Old 08-27-2008, 04:32 PM

some sites are also blocked here in China, buti nalang ito hindi pa
OFW Community