Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Community News and Announcements
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Facebook and MabuhayCity.com Now Link to Each Other!

Community News and Announcements Thread, Facebook and MabuhayCity.com Now Link to Each Other! in Mabuhay City General Forums; Now MabuhayCity.com and Facebook link to each other. This is how you set it up if you already have a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Administrator

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Facebook and MabuhayCity.com Now Link to Each Other!

Now MabuhayCity.com and Facebook link to each other.

This is how you set it up if you already have a Facebook account:

1. Log in MabuhayCity.com
2. On your 'My Profile' page, click F Connect icon to log in your Facebook account. Your Facebook profile photo will display at the left side of F Connect icon.
3. Click the Facebook Connect link 'Log me on to my account on this website when I'm logged on to my Facebook account' on the page to link the two accounts together.
4. After this whenever you log on MabuhayCity.com you are automatically logged in Facebook and vice versa. Your MabuhayCity.com icon will display on your Facebook profile.

Let us know if further question.

Admin
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013