Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2012, 02:43 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 29
Comments: 1
Smile Jessica Sanchez & DeAndre Brackensick Are Dating

Cute Idol Couple Alert! Jessica Sanchez & DeAndre Brackensick Are Dating

By Lyndsey Parker | Reality Rocks – 22 hours ago

photo: AmericanIdol.comMove over, Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo. There's a new "American Idol" cute couple on the scene--and they sure are cute. This week on a UStream chat, Season 11 "Idol" runner-up Jessica Sanchez revealed that she has a new boyfriend, and it's none other than fellow S11 teen sensation DeAndre Brackensick. Aw...
[VIDEO: Jessica at the Idol tour rehearsals]
"I got a secret and I want you guys to guess. I'll nod if it's no or yes," Jessica teased during the Thursday chat. When one fan asked if the secret was about her lovelife ("GOT A BOYFRIEND?"), Jessica answered, "DeAndre. Hahah. He's my boyfriend. Love you guys. Byeeee!"

It's unclear how long the pair have been dating--if their romance started while "Idol" was still on the air, or if young love blossomed later on the road--but regardless, Friday on Twitter, eighth-place contestant DeAndre confirmed that he and Jessica are indeed an item. "Me and jessica are officially dating," he tweeted adorably. "Yes jessica is my girlfriend"
[VIDEO: DeAndre at the Idol tour rehearsals]

Don't expect an on-air marriage proposal, a la Diana and Ace on this year's "Idol" finale, between these two anytime soon--DeAndre is only 17, and Jessica is just 16. (And besides, Jessica said in her UStream chat that she is "married to music.") But their time together on this year's Idols Live Tour should be the best summer-romance experience two teen puppy-lovers could ever hope for. Let's hope these two get to do a duet together before the tour is over!
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.