Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Working or Living Abroad > Going Back to the Philippines
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What are the most beautiful places in the Philippines?

Going Back to the Philippines Thread, What are the most beautiful places in the Philippines? in Working or Living Abroad; For those of you who havent had the chance to visit the beautiful palaces in the Philippines, I hope one ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2008, 06:30 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 75
Comments: 1
Recipes: 1
Question What are the most beautiful places in the Philippines?

For those of you who havent had the chance to visit the beautiful palaces in the Philippines, I hope one day that many of you would be able to visit our country and experience our more than the usual hospitality. It is a beautiful place with beautiful people and a unique culture. If you want to know more about the Philippines, this is the right thread to go. But if you want to learn more about the Philippines and learn beyond the limits of what the forum can offer, you are always welcome to visit the Philippines. If you are planning to visit one day, this thread will be helpful to you. I hope you guys have a wonderful time learning more of the Philippines.

Boracay

Forget Nemo and Find Yourself - on Boracay

May 20,2008

Boracay is among the most attractive beach destinations on earth. That's not an exaggeration... The island is just over one hour flying time from Manila. Boracay's beaches are so fine and white as to remind you of powdered sugar. And the climate is marvelous: cool, dry and windy from October to January, warm and humid between February and June, pleasantly wet from July to September.

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-13-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 06-05-2008, 08:17 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default wag maging dayuhan sa iyong bayan....

you know why dont you go for the contemporary country side

errrrr hindi sa pagmamayabang sa place ko which im from baliuag bulacan

madaming scenic places dito

kaya lang masyado tayong stereotype na tayo sa mga places na sobrang sikat at talagang destination na

pero why dont we go on the country side

eto ang place namin sa baliuag bulacan

this really was taken shot in baliuag guys

enjoy the view

the greeenery

here is our poblacion . . . at night

Old 06-24-2008, 09:51 AM

yeah Ms. K ganda po talaga jan...how i can forget my Boracay adventure..saya at lunkot po naranasan ko dun..(nanakaw po bag ko with all my ID's and money)pero dami ko po nging friends dahil dun..

Sana makapunta me naman sa Puerto Princesa magaganda daw po mga tanawin dun at beaches at sa Albay hopefully..

The City of Perto princessa & Boracay

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-12-2008 at 04:42 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:31 PM

Default boracay

boracay, hindi pako nkakarating dyan. dream ko nga na mkapuna dyan. in my work, i cannot get long vacation so wala na time to enjoy my self and with my family. every holyweek and christmas lang akonagkakaron ng long vacation. maganda kc dyan sa boracay kaya hopefully makapunta ako sa boracay next holyweek. kitakits tayo dun.

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-12-2008 at 04:44 AM.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:22 PM

Default Batanes

If you want to go to a more diverse place in the Philippines away from typical Beach resort, etc., A Nature and Country Scenic European Style
BATANES IS THE PLACE TO BE!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:18 PM

sarap nga ata sa batanes noh...

try ko pumunta jan... gusto ko yung bumabagyo para mas exciting

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-12-2008 at 04:48 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:46 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 75
Comments: 1
Exclamation Guys ilagay na here What is the most beautiful places in the philippines?

El nido

El Nido is a first class municipality and marine reserve park in the province of Palawan in the Philippines. It is about 420 kilometers southwest of Manila. According to the 2007 census, it has a population of 30,249 people in 6,311 households. Eighty-five percent (85%) of the population are living in the rural barangays, while only fifteen (15%) of them are in the Población (town proper).

El Nido is simply the best beach place in the Philippines! The beaches are so pristine and the limestone rocks feel like entering Jurassic Park. After 30 years of my existence, this is the first time that I was able to witness the grand beauty of this place. There are two ways to visit El Nido, either you get sent by your company on an official business, or you save up for it. I took the later route, and after saving for almost two years, we were able to visit last May 1 weekend. I was literally flabbergasted by its magnificent beauty and all of you who have been to El Nido can testify to this.

The place is the most photogenic beach I've seen and hopefully, I will be able to share with you the beauty of this place in this El Nido series. I've been looking for an experiential account on El nido in the web but found none. This attempt to document our 4 days/ 3 nights experience intends to showcase how to take advantage of the "El Nido escape" and give you the secrets to having a fantastic time in this paradise.

What is the most beautiful places in the philippines?

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-13-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:06 PM

Default Pretty places

Hi Guys

Sorry I have no picture e, baka pwede nyo ipost

PARADISE ISLAND, PALAWAN
TUBATAHA REEF

Thanks He he he he

Klaudia: Ayan may friend pictures

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-13-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:56 PM

Default What is the most beautiful place in the Philippines?

Tagbilaran, Bohol: Most relaxing, most enjoyable, most unforgettable sights, most everything. Tarsier monkey, Chocolate Hills, having lunch on a boat sailing by the river as a singer regales you with nostalgic Tagalog and Visayan songs, and boys somersaulting from a coconut tree to dive for your one-peso coin, white-sand beaches, dolphin watching, centuries-old churches, affordable accommodation, mouth-watering seafood, what more is there to ask? It's the most beautiful place in a country that boasts thousands of beautiful places. You can't say you've been to the Philippines until you've visited this paradise. -- Brigs_hk

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-13-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:24 PM

Some pics from Bohol

Last edited by Klaudia : 07-13-2008 at 01:05 AM.
OFW Community