Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2011, 08:14 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Smile I'm looking for Job opputunities at Doha

28 yrs of age Female Filipino under Family visit visa Looking for job for the post of Admin staff/Secretary/Clerk/Recruitment Coordinator/Document Controller/Receptionist.
Work Experience: 7yrs of experience in clerical field, - 5 yrs in a
International Recruitment Agency (OMANFIL), and worked with a switchgear Manufactoring company base at Doha.
OBJECTIVES: To work for a company where I can apply, and contribute my Skills in the practice of Manpower outsourcing, recruiting and human resource activities for the various types of industries both Local and International.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: well experience in the field of Manpower outsourcing, recruiting, schedules for job interviews, appointments, manpower recruitment, hiring & placement, headhunting, manpower headcounts, coordinating with international clients and human resource activities particularly in the areas of finding suitable personnel for Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Steel and Cement, Power Plant, Industrial, Manufacturing and Construction industries.
EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT:
MPA MASTER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (Thesis remaining)
Philippine State College of Aeronautics Manlunas St., Villamor Airbase, Pasay City 2008-2010
BACHELOR COMPUTER STUDIES MAJOR IN AIRLINE PROCEDURES
Philippine State College of Aeronautics Manlunas St., Villamor Airbase, Pasay City
March 2005-2006 ASSOCIATE
COMPUTER STUDIES MAJOR IN AIRLINE PROCEDURES
Philippine State College of Aeronautics
2001-2003

SKILLS: Excellent verbal and written communication, preparation and compilation of reports and correspondences MS Office System (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) excellent in various type of clerical Activities Filing, Encoding, faxing, corresponding with clients compliance.
Knowledge System Operated/Software (OMANFIL/HYUNDAI ENGINEERING)
  • Eudora System
  • Thunderbird
  • GIMs - Data communication use for Hyundai and other agents. (Geographic Information Management Systems)
PERSONAL STRENGTH: Goals oriented with the ability to surpass performance goals, hardworking and self-motivated, willing to undergo intensive training, flexible in any work environment and work schedules
Please don't Hesitate to call me at Qatar Mobile: 77313727 & Qatar Tel No.: 4437-5823 or email at am_omanfil/-a-t-/yahoo.com

Read more: Admin staff/Sec./Doc. Control looking for job | Qatar Living