Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Working or Living Abroad > Pinoys in Saudi Arabia
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Al-Kharj Military Industries Corporation Hospital

Pinoys in Saudi Arabia Thread, Al-Kharj Military Industries Corporation Hospital in Working or Living Abroad; Guys, I needd help. I applied in an agency here in Phils. I was interviewed by the MODA delegates and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2009, 10:55 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Al-Kharj Military Industries Corporation Hospital

Guys, I needd help. I applied in an agency here in Phils. I was interviewed by the MODA delegates and luckily passed the interview. The agency assigned me to Al-Kharj Military Industries Corporation Hospital. They offered me a salary of 2550SR without food allowance. Plus, they also told me that there will be a 3 month delay in our salary, but it will be given on our 4th month. My question is, Ok po ba itong salary offer nila? talaga po bang delayed and salary namin at walang food allowance? Safe po ba nag hospital na eto?

Pasensya na po mga kabayan kasi first time ko magaabroad at sa saudi pa.
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 06-28-2009, 07:47 AM

Default Re: Al-Kharj Military Industries Corporation Hospital

celine_77 - sa case presentation mo pa lang medyo di na maganda kabayan_baka magsisi ka.
need more info sa case mo, one thing i want to clear..paalis ka pa lang or nandito ka na sa ksa? what is your job? sinong agency mo kc under the POEA MEC (model of employment contract) bilingual eto, under the basic terms and conditions medyo may violation na agad ang agency at principal mo.

To make a balance of your desire to come abroad viz the ground reality you will be facing once you are here - the employment contract is your 1st and last defense to assert your rights as a foreign guest worker in the kingdom and know your obligations as well.

regards
Old 06-28-2009, 09:46 AM

Comments: 3

Hello Ka Rashid,

Thanks a lot for immediately offering information assistance to our kabayans. Very valuable informations ang mga ito.

By the way, are you in any capacity working for any Philippine government office? Whatever, I commend what you are doing. May your tribe increase! Mabuhay ang pinoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka rashid View Post
celine_77 - sa case presentation mo pa lang medyo di na maganda kabayan_baka magsisi ka.
need more info sa case mo, one thing i want to clear..paalis ka pa lang or nandito ka na sa ksa? what is your job? sinong agency mo kc under the POEA MEC (model of employment contract) bilingual eto, under the basic terms and conditions medyo may violation na agad ang agency at principal mo.

To make a balance of your desire to come abroad viz the ground reality you will be facing once you are here - the employment contract is your 1st and last defense to assert your rights as a foreign guest worker in the kingdom and know your obligations as well.

regards
Old 06-28-2009, 09:58 AM

wrestler_ there is nothing private about it_go to Google search for rashid fabricante - we invite volunteer coordinators all over the region_its OFW helping OFW_let us do away with the mantra of continues whipping and bashing one another_this govt have long ago already compromise the name, dignity and honor of many of our women...time to make a CHANGE we all believe in...welcome!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:11 PM

Andito pa po ako sa Pinas..My agency is Skills International..Staff nurse po ang inaplayan pero base dun sa rate na binigay masyado daw mababa plus yung delayed na sahod ang problema.

thanks kabayan sa infos nyo.. God Bless you po!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:06 AM

celine_77 - if will be wise of you to job hunt openings for nurses via:

a. SRO Makati - in charge of hiring Pinay nurses for the Ministry of Health KSA
b. target good hospitals like King Fahad National Guard, Riyadh AL Kharj RKH Hospital,
and King Faisal Hospital.
you have better packages offered in these hospitals...email mo na lang akop
sino2 ang mga agency dian.
c. last option mo na lang yong mga polyclinics na private.

Caution: When in doubt, ask questions, dont sign anything in Arabic which you dont
understand -

regards

raf
OFW Community