Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Working or Living Abroad > Pinoys in United Arab Emirates
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filipino in UAE jailed for taking photos of naked Filipina housemates in the shower

Pinoys in United Arab Emirates Thread, Filipino in UAE jailed for taking photos of naked Filipina housemates in the shower in Working or Living Abroad; Man jailed for filming housemates in shower Yahoo! Maktoob – Thu, Nov 15, 2012 A man has been jailed for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 04:05 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 38
Comments: 2
Angry Filipino in UAE jailed for taking photos of naked Filipina housemates in the shower

Man jailed for filming housemates in shower

Yahoo! Maktoob – Thu, Nov 15, 2012

A man has been jailed for three months, after secretly filming housemates as they showered with a hidden camera in their bathroom, daily Gulf News reported on Wednesday.

The Dubai court convicted the defendant of breaching their privacy, modesty and molesting them by taking photos of them naked in the shower.

“I fixed the secret camera in the ceiling above the shower to observe how much water my housemates consumed while taking a shower,” Gulf News quoted the defendant as saying.

One of the housemates testified that she spotted the camera, after she noticed the defendant entering her bathroom, when she saw the camera she turned it off and then watched the footage on the attached USB device.

“When I looked up at the ceiling I noticed that there was a tiny button-like lens attached to a USB. I removed it and switched it off. I finished my shower and went to my laptop and plugged the USB into it. The device contained two recordings. One if then was of me having a shower… the other recording showed M.P. also. The beginning of the footage showed the suspect’s face. I called my friend and told her what I had discovered…,” Gulf News quoted the witness as saying.

“The court will confiscate the device and the USB that were used to store the footage,” the local paper reported Presiding Judge as saying.

The defendant will be deported after his term in jail.
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013