Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Working or Living Abroad > Pinoys in United Arab Emirates
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Philippines Consulate Office Telephone Number In Dubai Always Busy

Pinoys in United Arab Emirates Thread, Philippines Consulate Office Telephone Number In Dubai Always Busy in Working or Living Abroad; I try to call the Philippine consulate her in dubai but it is always busy no one is answering the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 01:10 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Thumbs down Philippines Consulate Office Telephone Number In Dubai Always Busy

I try to call the Philippine consulate her in dubai but it is always busy no one is answering the phone I dont know if they hang the phone or they dont want to be disturb,But base on my experience I am trying to call the office number for several months now and still nothing is answering I dont want to judge anyway the tradition of serving people from the philippines and also here in abroad it seems they bring this.

Mga kabayan try nyong tawagan ang number na ito if may sasagot ba sa 04-2688665.

Kaya panawagan ko sa mga may kinaukulan dyan sa pinas at sana makarating ito at magiging instrumento ang MC para maiparating ang mga nagyayari dito sa ibang bansa sana naman gandahan naman nila ang serbisyo phone lang ayaw pa sagutin.
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 01-14-2009, 01:02 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bien057 View Post
I try to call the Philippine consulate her in dubai but it is always busy no one is answering the phone I dont know if they hang the phone or they dont want to be disturb,But base on my experience I am trying to call the office number for several months now and still nothing is answering I dont want to judge anyway the tradition of serving people from the philippines and also here in abroad it seems they bring this.

Mga kabayan try nyong tawagan ang number na ito if may sasagot ba sa 04-2688665.

Kaya panawagan ko sa mga may kinaukulan dyan sa pinas at sana makarating ito at magiging instrumento ang MC para maiparating ang mga nagyayari dito sa ibang bansa sana naman gandahan naman nila ang serbisyo phone lang ayaw pa sagutin.
Bro tinawagan ko yung number and I think fax number sya ng consulate
OFW Community