Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Questions and Suggestions
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

language used in mabuhaycity.

Questions and Suggestions Thread, language used in mabuhaycity. in Mabuhay City General Forums; Originally Posted by joyce17 hello guys, maybe not only english and tagalog , pls give chance to the bisaya coz ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 02:43 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 1
Smile Korek ka diyan kabayan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce17 View Post
hello guys,
maybe not only english and tagalog , pls give chance to the bisaya coz i know that there also from the visayas and the mindanao.
especially to those who stayed long abraod.

I think we have the freedom to speak what language we want as long we did not hurt the feelings of other people.
Hi Joyce,

Korek ka diyan. Siguro sabihin na lang natin na salitang pilipino. So open sa lahat ke visaya, bicol, kapanpangan keni, cuyunin, pangalatok lahat welcome.

Thanks.

Bro. Santi
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 11-20-2008, 09:40 PM

Comments: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aghlabi View Post
hi everybody.
just want to tell you that you have many non filipino friends who don't understand
tagalog.
what if you think to use english to give you friends the chance to be with you unless
we are not welcome in mabuhaycity.
with love always.
Hi Aghlabi,

First of all the founder Ms. Klaudia, I and the rest of the members welcomes everyone on this site regardless or race, religion and nationality there's no doubt about it. Having that said, since majority of the members are Filipinos we can't just tell them to stop using the Tagalog Language as in fact that is the primary language they used. If you would browse in on other foreign social community sites you would see that the primary language they used of course is their native language. We can not just tell them to reformat the whole site and only use the English language or Tell them to refrain from speaking their Native tounge just like that. We do not want to take out the freedom or at worst dictate them from using someone else's language that is against their free will.

However, as all the members pointed out there are lots of threads that was created in English that you can join in and You as a member can make your own thread with your own set of procedures and rules stating that particular thread you created has to be in English.

Again we at Mabuhay City have a deep respect on each and every member and we value any contribution, opinion and suggestions that each individual makes.

WELCOME TO KLAUDIAS MABUHAY CITY! and We will be most happy to see you hanging around.

Best Regards.
Chris
Old 11-29-2008, 03:12 AM

Comments: 1
Thumbs up How I can edit my Avatar and change my user's ID.

Hi Cris,

Pa help naman. I'm trying to edit my avatar and placing my picture profile but it doesnt work. Likwise is it possible through the admin to change my User's ID. Reason: I want to use a different user's ID than my email ID.

Thanks.

bro. Santi
Old 11-29-2008, 04:51 AM

Comments: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjmarquez View Post
Hi Cris,

Pa help naman. I'm trying to edit my avatar and placing my picture profile but it doesnt work. Likwise is it possible through the admin to change my User's ID. Reason: I want to use a different user's ID than my email ID.

Thanks.

bro. Santi
PM KITA SIR!.