Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Questions and Suggestions
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Separate thread for Spiritual Colums

Questions and Suggestions Thread, Separate thread for Spiritual Colums in Mabuhay City General Forums; Hi Admin. Suggestion lang if possible- Pwede ba magkaroon ng sariling thread (ito ba ang tawag dito) ang mga contribution ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 1
Smile Separate thread for Spiritual Colums

Hi Admin.

Suggestion lang if possible- Pwede ba magkaroon ng sariling thread (ito ba ang tawag dito) ang mga contribution sa spiritual colums na di kasama sa tsikahan. Lets make forums for the Lord's work very visible. Pwede ba?

Another suggestion and appeal, pwede rin ba na we should also police our ranks. Like for example: no posting of nude or bold pictures, no use of foul language. This is to protect the site from possible blocking in the UAE again. If ever di maiiwasan, can it be deleted outright by our admin.

Thanks
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 10-29-2008, 04:44 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 12
Comments: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjmarquez View Post
Hi Admin.

Suggestion lang if possible- Pwede ba magkaroon ng sariling thread (ito ba ang tawag dito) ang mga contribution sa spiritual colums na di kasama sa tsikahan. Lets make forums for the Lord's work very visible. Pwede ba?

Another suggestion and appeal, pwede rin ba na we should also police our ranks. Like for example: no posting of nude or bold pictures, no use of foul language. This is to protect the site from possible blocking in the UAE again. If ever di maiiwasan, can it be deleted outright by our admin.

Thanks
Hi Santi!

I definitely agree with you on your suggestion of separating the Spiritual threads. I don't think Pinoy Tsikahan is the right place for bible verses and its like. Hope the admin will give attention to this.

Regarding the nude pictures and foul language, if i'm not mistaken it's not allowed at the forums. Moderators delete them if ever somebody posted such things.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Thanks for good suggestions. We have been keeping an eye on the inappropriate posts or pictures you mentioned.

As to Spritual thread, do you actually mean a forum dedicated to spritual topics?

Regards
Admin
Old 11-02-2008, 01:31 AM

Smile Thanks for the reply

Hi admin,

Yes, better if we have a separate one exclusively for spiritual forums and contribution na hiwalay sa tsikahan if only possible. Thanks again.

Bro. Santi
Old 11-02-2008, 02:38 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 1
Comments: 3
Exclamation Amen to these...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjmarquez View Post
Hi Admin.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydz View Post
Hi Santi!

I definitely agree with you on your suggestion of separating the Spiritual threads. I don't think Pinoy Tsikahan is the right place for bible verses and its like. Hope the admin will give attention to this.

Regarding the nude pictures and foul language, if i'm not mistaken it's not allowed at the forums. Moderators delete them if ever somebody posted such things.
To Admin:

As per suggestion to my fellow members. May I request that we should put/make a separate forum/thread as exclusively for religious and spiritual purposes only.

Thank you and more power!
Old 12-06-2008, 08:33 PM

Default its nice having this column

i agree,ssjmarquez,having an spiritual column is a good and fresh idea for everyone of us.sometimes we forget to know that there is SOMEONE whom we should always have to know, whom we should always give thanks ,so its just right to have this kind of forum,and the most important why we need this column is to enlightened our hearts and mind and commit ourselves to HIM,,,,,have a blessed day
Old 12-07-2008, 03:36 AM

Default Thanks for the support

Hi sis. mercy, thanks for your open minded support for the suggestion. Tambay ka dito always and Im sure you will enjoy. There's a lot of fun too. Im also inviting you to view my blog. thanks.

Bro. Santi.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:39 AM

Lightbulb Hello Everyone!

Hi, Thanks for letting me in, I wanna talk to my fellow pinoy/pinay here around the world, Ain't that fun, anyway, If you would like to communicate with me, don't hesitate to ring my bell, But no indecent and disrespectful words. Just have fun. Thanks
Old 12-09-2008, 06:18 PM

Comments: 2
Smile Look at yourself:

Rev 22:11 The one acting unjustly, let him still act unjustly; and the filthy, let him still be filthy; and the righteous, let him still do righteousness; and the holy, let him still be holy.
And, behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each as his work is.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last.
Blessed are the ones doing His commands, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and by the gates they may enter into the city.

God Bless Us..
Old 12-09-2008, 06:26 PM

Comments: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Rev 22:11 The one acting unjustly, let him still act unjustly; and the filthy, let him still be filthy; and the righteous, let him still do righteousness; and the holy, let him still be holy.
And, behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each as his work is.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last.
Blessed are the ones doing His commands, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and by the gates they may enter into the city.

God Bless Us..

Huwag na natin hintayin ang kaparusahan bago tumawag sa Dios.
OFW Community