Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Questions and Suggestions
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

To The Admin....can't Attach Image Codes, Help!

Questions and Suggestions Thread, To The Admin....can't Attach Image Codes, Help! in Mabuhay City General Forums; Sirs/Ma'm, I heard that 2 days back, some of the members are experiencing problems on attaching images codes with their ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 03:51 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default To The Admin....can't Attach Image Codes, Help!

Sirs/Ma'm,

I heard that 2 days back, some of the members are experiencing problems on attaching images codes with their messages. I thought that maybe they were doing it wrong that's why no images appears on the messages, but this morning, I experienced it. I tried every twitch and turns for the images to appear, but all was in vain. Maybe you could shed some light into the matter? Thanks!

Respectfully,

Slam

UPDATE: A Moderator Mazel just posted a graphics on my intro thread, she say that she can see the graphics, but here in KSA, I cannot see it. Maybe the problem is Geographical? Just a thought..............

UPDATE: (April 10, 2009, 07:10 pm Riyadh Time) = Just received a PM from a member stating that she attched a code of graphics to another member's thread. She's asking me if I can see something (graphics) since she time stamped the message, unfortunatwely I CANNOT see anything aside from the text she used. I recently posted my standard welcome greeting to one of the newbies, still, my graphics were not inserted. I am thinking it's because of the new program we're using that causes this problem (the new message box). I also think that it only affects certain users from certain places, since other members can post with graphics attached.

Last edited by Slam : 04-11-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 04-09-2009, 10:55 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 42
Comments: 1
Recipes: 6
Default Its True!!!

Yes Admin Me Too.. Last Apr 8,i Can Attached Some Images..but Yestrday I Can't So ... Im Wondering Why???
Please help us to check and fix it up, maybe its really because of geographical problems.

Thank You Very Much.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Administrator

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Thanks for feedback.

Basically there are two ways to attach images to your post.

1. Click Insert Image button to put a link to your external image so that the image would show up in your post. However, some websites would prevent their images from showing in other sites. As a result, this image would not show(or would disappear once the original site detects it). On the other hand, there might be a situation that some Links(URLs) are blocked in certain area, as a result, you might be able to see the image in Taiwan but members in Saudi may not be able to see it.

2. Another way is to upload the images directly as an attachment to your post(By clicking 'Manage Attachments' button below). By doing this it's guaranteed that all members can see. However on your posts the images would display their thumbnails. Viewers would have to click the thumbnail to get the full size of image.

Let me know if further questions.

Admin
MabuhayCity.com
OFW Community