Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Mabuhay City General Forums > Questions and Suggestions
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hello everyone

Questions and Suggestions Thread, hello everyone in Mabuhay City General Forums; I was in korea and stayed in seoul for 2 years, I got filipina friends who were married to Korean ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 06:37 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Thumbs up hello everyone

I was in korea and stayed in seoul for 2 years, I got filipina friends who were married to Korean and some are in quite good situation some are worst but i never heard about filipina being so proud and contented with her life. most likely because they are obviously discriminated by the society. Korean people in general claim that most filipina or other asian women were just baught for a cheaper price because korean tradition doesn't allow men to be engaged with korean women without the standard preparation that they set for marriage bethrotal. on the other hand, korean women tries to met certain standard for which they prefer to be spenster than to be married to farmers.

the unprecedented increase of filipina who came to korea for marriage purpose is notably demanding special attention from the concerned authority like the ambassador per se. There should be thorough education to filipinas in korea on how to be internationally accepted community. We hope that there would be some correspondents who could conduct annalysis and research studies about the well-being of our friends out there in South korea.
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 11-26-2009, 03:25 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 1
Comments: 3
Question Re: hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pag-asa View Post
I was in korea and stayed in seoul for 2 years, I got filipina friends who were married to Korean and some are in quite good situation some are worst but i never heard about filipina being so proud and contented with her life. most likely because they are obviously discriminated by the society. Korean people in general claim that most filipina or other asian women were just baught for a cheaper price because korean tradition doesn't allow men to be engaged with korean women without the standard preparation that they set for marriage bethrotal. on the other hand, korean women tries to met certain standard for which they prefer to be spenster than to be married to farmers.

the unprecedented increase of filipina who came to korea for marriage purpose is notably demanding special attention from the concerned authority like the ambassador per se. There should be thorough education to filipinas in korea on how to be internationally accepted community. We hope that there would be some correspondents who could conduct annalysis and research studies about the well-being of our friends out there in South korea.
It's a very sad to note?

Am inviting to all the members to read this?

Naapakan na ata ang mga kababaihan natin mga kababayan, degrading kse eh???

Regards!