Go Back   Overseas Filipino Worker Forum > Culture, Lifestyle, Relationship and Family > Relationship, Family and Marriage
Member Log In
Non-Member Registration
FAQ Members List Calendar Forum Photo Gallery Arcade Games Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon????

Relationship, Family and Marriage Thread, Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon???? in Culture, Lifestyle, Relationship and Family; Sa isang relasyon kailangan ang pagtitiwala sa isa't-isa. Masarap magmahal ng isang tao kung sa iyo siya buong-buo. Minsan naiisip ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 11:35 PM

Forum Photo Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Smile Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon????

Sa isang relasyon kailangan ang pagtitiwala sa isa't-isa. Masarap magmahal ng isang tao kung sa iyo siya buong-buo. Minsan naiisip natin ang mga bagay-bagay na gumugulo sa ating isipan sa kalagitnaan ng relasyon. Naiisip natin kung ano kaya nangyari sa nakaraan ng ating karelasyon. Ano kaya nagalaw kaya ng ex niya, gaano ka niya minahal ang kanyang ex?, baka naman ginagamit lang niya ako bilang panakip butas. Ang dami nating iniisip na nakapagdudulot ng kaguluhan sa mga relasyon. Pero ang nakapagpapagulo talaga sa isang relasyon ay ang pag-iisip kung VIRGIN PA O HINDI NA ANG ATING KARELASYON.
Alt Today
MabuhayCity
OFW Community

Registered Members: 61,303
Forum Photo Gallery: 3,193
Comments: 1,013

Old 10-13-2009, 04:06 PM

Smile Re: Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon????

virginity gives someone a sense of pride, especially when you offer it to someone you're in love with..butt, este but,it doesn't guarantee that your relationship would be a happy one, or if you happen to be married with a virgin, likewise it doesn't guarantee that your marriage would work out...relationship is more than just a physical thing, it goes beyond virginity or even good looks, it's just an icing on the cake...i would rather be with someone who is not a virgin but she makes me feel good about myself and accepts me and love me for who i am...my two cents.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:28 PM

Thumbs up Re: Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gege View Post
virginity gives someone a sense of pride, especially when you offer it to someone you're in love with..butt, este but,it doesn't guarantee that your relationship would be a happy one, or if you happen to be married with a virgin, likewise it doesn't guarantee that your marriage would work out...relationship is more than just a physical thing, it goes beyond virginity or even good looks, it's just an icing on the cake...i would rather be with someone who is not a virgin but she makes me feel good about myself and accepts me and love me for who i am...my two cents.

hhhmmmnnnnn .! Virginity?... Who should be Virgin, is it the Girl or the Boy? The question of virginity is always associated with the woman before her marriage, never to a man before he takes his marriage vow. What if, the woman seeks the same confirmation of virginity from his boyfriend before they get married? I'm sure too many men will howl and raise their eyebrows in protest. And many will say, "It's not a problem because I am the man". It's a different thing with the woman. Right or Wrong? But, what if this is a question of equality not of gender strenght or weakness point posed by women? If a man can demand assurance of being certified virgin from his would be bride, what about the rights of a woman to know the same sexual stature from his man? Sort of intrigues? Maybe yes, maybe no. If the same question would be applied to men and would be a criteria for marriage by women, I am quite sure many are no longer a virgin and would not pass such requirement. (and I'm one of them).

Virginity refers to one's First ever sexual experience in his/her life. In virginity, the bottom line is SEX not Love. So, it covers a wider scale of "who dun it", where, some are victims of rape or child molestations and even the physical strain experienced by women athletes. And there goes virginity out in the window..Some are into self-exploration, defining their own sexual identity as man or a woman, curious about their own sex and part of growing up as maturing humans ready to reproduce as dictated by human nature. Both genders are also prone to suspicions of either a man or a woman or same sex, giving the first baptism of fire in their sexual encounters. Same Sex? Come 'on guys, we know Lesbians and Gays are here to stay and part of our civilized society. The sad part is, will you accept if your bride or groom to be have been devirginized or have a past relations with a Lesbian or a Gay before your marriage? And there goes the question of virginity. Is it really important whether he/she is a virgin or not ? Not at all ! The days of machismo and cavalliers are gone. In loving, there should be No Ifs, No Buts, just plain Love.

In Love & Marriage, what matters is your affection and Love to one another. Why too much fuss on issue of Virginity when the center stage in marriage is focused on the Love and Life to share, compatibility to carry the responsibilities attached to it, the capacity to live together with both extra baggages of characters and traits to adjust with, and the guts to carry on to make the union works for them. To be a good Father or Mother of their children that bonds the Family together. Virgin?.. ask the Marines!
Old 12-27-2009, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon????

no, not really. It's just depend on how you love him and how you make him happy''
Old 12-27-2009, 05:52 PM

Sa akin mahalaga yan, ayaw ko ng may nauna sa akin, ayaw ko ng tinatawanan ako ng patalikod ng taong naka una sa akin.

http://jettroshangout.blogspot.com/
Old 12-27-2009, 09:37 PM

OO namn napakaimportante ito para sa mga babae kya dapat lang na alagaan nila sarili nila..
(Tanngapin po natin ang realidad na mas mahalaga ang virginity ng babae kesa lalake..)

Ngunit sa isang relasyon hindi dapat ito ang batayan kung dapat bang mahalin ang babae o lalaki. 'wag sanang maging hadlang ang virginity upang magmahal ng mga taong karapat dapat mahalin. kapag ang batayan natin sa pagmamahal ay ang pagkabirhen tayo ay hindi tunay na nagmamahal at ang relasyong papasukin natin ay hindi rin magtatagal..

Tanggapin at mahalin ang ating karelasyon dahil sila ang tinitibok ng ating puso hindi dahil sa sya ay isang birhen.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:29 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 4
Comments: 3
Red face Re: Importante Ba ang Virginity sa isang relasyon????

[quote=PaZaWay;230095]OO namn napakaimportante ito para sa mga babae kya dapat lang na alagaan nila sarili nila..
(Tanngapin po natin ang realidad na mas mahalaga ang virginity ng babae kesa lalake..)

Ngunit sa isang relasyon hindi dapat ito ang batayan kung dapat bang mahalin ang babae o lalaki. 'wag sanang maging hadlang ang virginity upang magmahal ng mga taong karapat dapat mahalin. kapag ang batayan natin sa pagmamahal ay ang pagkabirhen tayo ay hindi tunay na nagmamahal at ang relasyong papasukin natin ay hindi rin magtatagal..

Tanggapin at mahalin ang ating karelasyon dahil sila ang tinitibok ng ating puso hindi dahil sa sya ay isang birhen.

mark,
im agree with you..
Old 12-28-2009, 12:39 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 4
Comments: 3

well ..para sa akin..virginity is not important...di naman yun basehan ng happiness di ba?as long that you love and understand each other...
Old 12-29-2009, 05:15 AM

For me importante yan....pero kung talagang mahal mo kahit ano pa yan wala kang magagawa kundi sumunod sa nararamdaman mo....so puso ang pinaiiral dito.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:52 AM

Forum Photo Gallery: 1
Comments: 1

Virginity?parang Age Din Yan..

Kung Age Doesnt Matter As Long You Love Each Other..

Ganyan Din Sa Relasyon...

Virginity Doesnt Matter Anymore Basta Mahal Nyo Isat Isa...
OFW Community